Friday, December 2, 2011

Occupy Yosemite National Park.



It has been reported that Occupy Yosemite National Park is in full-effect. In a solidarity stand against Corporate America,  the protestors have decided to do even less until the economy is fixed before they go back to doing nothing. When asked what "doing less" means when you're already doing nothing, one protestor said, "We're spending even less of our own money. We're washing our hair less. We just give less of a fuck. I hate my DAD!" Their claims don't seem to make much sense. The apparent 12 year-old dreadlocks made it obvious that they never planned on washing their hair anyways, and their "hair" sure wasn't any "less" disgusting.

Where's a forest fire when you need one?

2 comments:

  1. Even though my hair is pretty unwashed in that photo, at least I put a pretty string I found in it as a hairband :) And our forest fires are controlled by the way... BURN!


    ps. pun intended and I think your other stuff is pretty funny so I'm not upset you made that stuff up about me and my awesome, smelly friends.

    ReplyDelete