Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nothing to say.

I've been staring at this goddamn screen for over an hour trying to figure out something to write and I have come up with nothing (keep reading). I was going to share a bunch of screenshots of notes I have on my phone but then I realized I didn't want to explain why I use the word "faggot" so many times in them. (They're ideas for jokes. Not really jokes about "faggots" but for some stupidass reason I thought they sounded funnier when they had the word "faggot" in them. Yes, I need to use the word "faggot" to get cheap laughs. No, the jokes aren't any good. No, I don't dislike guys that like guys and girls that like girls. Why am I explaining myself to you? Are you really offended? I was going to call you a "faggot" but I decided not to.)

Writing jokes is really hard. I tend to come up with the same ideas over and over again and it gets boring. I'm sure you've noticed. I'm short. I have a pathetic penis. I can't figure out why girls don't like me. (If I took the first two self-degrading comments I made seriously, I would have probably figured it out by now). White people are corny. I hate everyone. I hate myself. Boohoo. Blah blah blah. Nobody cares.

I actually hate people that say they hate people. Because I'm arrogant enough to think: "You have no idea." What a fucking idiot I am. And what a lame ass thing to think. "I hate more people than you!" I wonder how many people hate me on first sight. Who am I kidding? Nobody gives any fucks about me. And that's not a self-loathing, head-in-my-hands comment. It's a fact. Why would you people care? How arrogant am I, to think people actually have an opinion of me when they see me?

Today one of my dogs threw up in the elevator.

It smelled like diarrhea.

Fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment