Monday, August 25, 2014

Eyelids. Gross.


I came home today motivated to sit down and write something really funny and clever. I couldn't come up with anything. So instead I looked at pictures I've taken of myself when my eczema looked terrible. This is from 2 weeks ago when I was in France. I was on my way to Aix-en-Provence to visit my friend Kim who I haven't seen in 8 years. Look at my eyelids, don't they look they might peel off?

Today some Scandinavian girl asked me where Broome street was. I told her, but her and her friend didn't believe me. She had really, really, really, really big boobs. They were cool. The boobs, not the girls. Well, they might have been cool too but we didn't really talk about anything other than directions.

I've noticed that I like to keep in touch with anyone that doesn't take themselves too seriously. Last year I approached a girl on the train and asked her for her phone number. Obviously, I was shitfaced. Is shitfaced hyphenated? Shit-faced. So yeah, I asked her for her phone number and she actually gave it to me. She was Argentinian and so was her friend. I never hung out with either of them but we chat through Facebook sometimes. Should I not be doing that? When you hate as many people, and types of people, as I do, you tend to try to hang on to the people that aren't fuckfaces. Is fuck-faces hyphenated? They were cool. The girls, not their boobs. Actually, their boobs are probably pretty cool too.

My apartment is a total mess. I think it might be a metaphor for my life. It's perfectly OK, it could be amazing, but I'll never get around to cleaning it up and putting any effort into it.

But lord knows I'll sit back and say I will, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment