Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dim-twits.

TWITTER DEE, TWITTER DUMB: Barkley says tweets are for losers

Here's something that Quick Hits happened upon -- on Twitter -- from the Dan Patrick syndicated radio show regarding NBA analyst/Hall of Famer Charles Barkley and his thoughts on Twitter:

''First of all, I'm not a damn loser. I don't twitter. I think twittering and all that Facebook crap just makes you a loser. I've never said to myself, 'I wonder what what's-his-name is doing today.' Shaquille O'Neal is one of my favorite people, I love him like a brother, but I've never said to myself, 'Let me twitter Shaquille O'Neal. I wonder what he's doing today.'''

Barkley, on whether Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan tweet:

''I hope not. I hope they've got a life. Anybody who sits around and worries about what somebody else is doing and you're following somebody else around, clearly makes you just a loser in my mind. The Facebook stuff is stupid. People who sit around and worry about what some celebrity is doing, that's just ignorant to me. I truly believe that. I'm not trying to be funny or anything. Somebody has no life when they're sitting there worrying about what somebody has to say. Like, 'Oh, yeah, I'm at this place eating or I'm at this place today.' That just makes you a loser.''

From from www.suntimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment