Thursday, November 17, 2011

Come and sit on Coach Pa's lap!

I have no patience for adults that abuse kids. Shoot them all. I ain't no fan of kiddy fiddlin'! So when I came across the news of Penn State's administration and football program's cover up, I almost had to go to the safe and pull out the AR-15 and start blasting on fools. (I don't really have an AR-15, I just know it's a gun because a lot of my favorite rappers say they have them. I doubt they actually do. I don't even think I could lift up an AR-15. And I also don't have a safe. Mostly because I don't have any money. What would I need one for? Unless safes are good at keeping Doritos fresh and making jerked-off-into-Kleenexes disappear, I don't need 'em.)

I bet this guy smells bad.
What's really depressing to me isn't that some fuckface named Sandusky was boppin' young boys in the backside, or the fact that Coach Paterno and his football staff made no attempt to bring these allegations to the forefront, or the fact that the university officials did nothing to bring this disgusting shit to a stop, it's the fact that people completely overlooked all of these things because their beloved senior citizen football coach eventually got canned. (And all of that other shit I mentioned is super depressing.)

Most of these idiots have gone to Penn State for 1 or 2 years. Why are you so pissed off that a guy that covered up child sexual abuse got fired? Are they all jealous that Coach Paterno and his coaching team of perverts didn't take showers with them?

Like always, the disgusting details and the things that should be the main concern get pushed aside while we watch fucking idiots complain about a football coach. Why are people more passionate about football tradition than they are about child rape? What the hell kind of values do people have these days?

I wonder if Joe Paterno is sitting in his huge house thinking, "I spent close to 50 years coaching players into being fine athletes and team players. 50 years building my legacy and it's all come crashing down because that fucking idiot likes to hold little boy penises in his mouth."

I bet he is. 

I bet he is more concerned with his legacy than he is with the truth. If he was too worried about his legacy and his image to report his pervert assistant coach's activities to law enforcement before, then he is probably still too desperate and pathetic to admit to himself that all along he was unbelievably wrong. Instead of trying to be the oldest sack of shit to coach a winning football team, he should have been pulling out the AR-15 and blasting on perverts. Instead he watched a disgusting pervert get away with it...from the sidelines.

He can now watch his legacy go down the drain with Sandusky's semen and a number of little boys' innocence. He might not be on the sidelines anymore but I'd say he's got the best seat in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment