Sunday, March 14, 2010

John Mayer fans!


There was all sorts of ridiculous news over John Mayer claiming that he's cooler than he actually is. With all the dickhead things he said, I still think he seems like an alright guy. I mean c'mon he was obviously just acting a fool and the press totally fell for it. It should have been overwhelmingly obvious that he was kidding when he said black people love his music. I know! A totally laughable statement. We shouldn't even believe all of the other stuff he said, unless he said Jessica Simpson is an idiot. That is undeniable.

The American public should have known he was only pulling their leg. I mean seriously, how many John Mayer fans can you count in this video? I think it's safe to say that black people see Mr. Mayer in the same light they see hockey: they don't have anything against it but they also never really think about it. Why would they?

P.S. GUCCI IS FREE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that video. I also went to a John Mayer concert once.

    ReplyDelete