Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mr. Funnyman






Karl Pilkington is the funniest human being alive. Well, he's at least tied with Larry David and Dave Chappelle. Everyone I've talked to who is familiar with Karl has the same question I do, "Is he acting or is he really that stupid?" At first I was genuinely interested in getting to the bottom of it (so are thousands of other people). But then I realized that it really doesn't matter. Whether he's acting or just being himself doesn't change anything in the end, he's still hilarious. The way he reasons through things he doesn't understand is unbelievably creative (and/or naive) and there are glimpses of an innocence that most of us have lost. Secretly I hope he's just a weird guy who is bothered by as many things as I am. Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant are two lucky dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment