Monday, October 10, 2011

It's a photo shoot.

Warp Magazine.

If you know anything about me, you know I like spending every single dime I have (and don't have) on clothes. It's pathetic. I know. But look where it has gotten me!

I think the title says: "These losers need to do something besides touch boners and play Dress Up. " I refuse.
As you can see I'm #2. Even though the numbers are completely arbitrary, I'm still happy I'm better than the 30 people who were shot for this feature. And I'm also happy that I lost to a black guy. They are the best!

The main focus was supposed to be on bags. Since the bag I own is a complete piece of shit, I borrowed one from the store I work at. You know what else I borrowed? Pretty much everything I'm wearing besides the pants and socks (and eczema). If you think the look is weird and stupid, that's fine. With a bit of help from my friend Levan, we picked out some clothes that are very much me and very much different. That White Mountaineering blazer is my favorite piece in our entire store. If only I had $1000 to buy it.

Yes, my eyes are actually open.
On the day of the shoot my eczema was out of control. I'm glad they didn't use any of the closeups they got of me. They took one of my watch and the cuff details and behind it there was a freshly scratched patch of eczema that was bleeding. YUMMY!!!!! I have to thank the team of Japanese dudes who probably spent hours photoshopping all of the bleeding scabs and peeling skin out. Job well done.

So now a bunch of Japanese people have seen me. Cool. I made it. As the great Gucci Mane says...


When' i'm with my broad
It's a photo shoot
When i hit the mall(mall, mall)
It's a photo shoot
When i'm in da club
It's a photo shoot
Gone get yo camera phone on
It's a photo shoot (yeahhhh...)
It's a photo shoot (girl!)
It's a photo shoot (girl)
It's a photo shoot (girl)
It's a photo shoot (girl)
When i'm wit yo girl every
time it's a photo shoot
Gone get yo camera phone on
it's a photo shoot

And again, if you think the look is stupid and weird, awesome. I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. you are a queer( fromkhalil)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coming from the guy whose tag is "cubs4life". Idiot.

    ReplyDelete