Thursday, October 20, 2011

Enough is enough.

I should really just devote this blog to my encounters with rodents. Seriously, I feel like every week I'm posting something about some disgusting mouse or rat doing something beyond my comprehension.

Every morning I drink a cup of tea. Mostly to wake up, but also because I hear green tea is good for you. I obviously haven't seen any of the benefits (see my previous post about my eczema) but since I don't go to church I need to have faith in something. Plus I like the ritual. For a guy like me that does a lot of sitting around and complaining, I need something to keep me grounded. 

Why me?
So what does this mean? A big log of shit in my tea cup. Can't I have just one thing in this world? Who am I hurting by drinking a cup of tea in the morning? I noticed this piece of shit about 10 minutes ago (it's 11:20pm) and so now I'm wondering if I drank my morning tea with a piece of shit in it or if some mouse has brought psychological warfare to this ongoing confrontation. I would like to think that my slanty eyes would have picked up on it this morning but when you're as bitter as I am, the only thing you see in the morning is red. 

Just how and when did this little shit do this?
"_______ isn't really my cup of tea. Because I don't like big logs of shit in my tea." It's an overused but still funny joke. And that joke that you're laughing at, just so happens to be my life. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment