Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lunch Break.

Since I spent my whole day at work I thought it would only be appropriate to list my 3 favorite quotes of the day.

3) "Man I didn't spend a day of my life in school. I never even considered college. Actually I did but man, when I went to fill out that motherfuckin' registration form I got there a little late and the fuckin' line was too damn long. I wasn't about to wait in a line that long. So I went back home and said, 'Fuck it.' "

Nope.

2) "How many people here are Christians? Well even back in the day Moses and Joseph and Abraham were doing it. I mean c'mon, even guys back then were smashin' women that weren't their wives."

These gentlemen need a feast after all the "smashin" they just got done with. No wives allowed. Obviously.

1) Person 1 - "You mean to tell me you don't think there is anything else living anywhere else in this universe?"
Person 2 - "Nah man, what I'm sayin' is that if we're lookin' for them they're looking for us."
Person 1 - "That's the only thing that could explain it."
Person 2 - "Man I know how they built them damn pyramids you're talking about. It wasn't aliens. Some nigga from Egypt was like, 'Yo. Imma build them shits somewhere else.' So the dude left Egypt and built the Mayan ones."
Person 1 - "C'mon man that doesn't make any sense. How did he get there?"
Person 2 - *Makes paddling motion*

OK. I Googled "nigga from Egypt" and "Egypt nigga" and this dude came up on top both times. So I'm assuming this is him. The man that built the Mayan ones.

I can't tell if I should love my job. Or completely hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment