Sunday, January 15, 2012

Messy Life. Messy Room.

I spy a New Yorker!

I think my New Year's Resolution should have been to clean my room. Not regularly or anything. Just once. Because it looks like it will take me a year to get this disaster straightened up. Can't wait until I can own other people to clean this shit up for me. Plus, I need to get it cleaned so when my new friends stay over they'll have a place to sleep.

It looks even worse in real life.

Just a few of my new friends...
Otis. He likes to poop right in the middle of the street. He's a Pug/Chihuahua mix. That's why he does whatever he wants.

Pierogi. He's afraid of everything. But he sure is handsome. And fortunately he's not Polish.

Oscar. The ladies love this man.
Mila. She sure knows how to strike a pose. Everything named Mila seems to be beautiful.
Henry. He's almost too cool.
Levan and Chance. These two are my favorites.

So I'm cleaning my room for them. Not for any of you bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment