Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wedding Season.

IT'S WEDDING SEASON! Actually, wait, is it? I have no idea when wedding season is. Most likely because you need a DATE way before you have to consider marriage. So I really don't know why I brought up weddings. Now I'm all depressed and shit. Not because I'm a lonely white girl that wants to get married more than anything in life. But because I just realized I'm out of fresh Kleenex and don't really feel like going through the garbage to pick out some that are "good enough" (think peter scrapes and blisters).

Anyways. My cousin got married last summer and I never bothered looking through the pictures until today. Is that something people do? Look through wedding pictures and cry over their friends/family getting married? What the fuck for? I really feel out of touch with reality when it comes to this sort of shit. I mean seriously. Do you really care that much? I thought weddings were places single people went to try to get laid. And wedding albums were places where single people (and unhappily married men, which are all of them) lay themselves (goddamn empty Kleenex box!) while looking at pictures of all the women they tried to lay but failed miserably with. Am I talking too loud?

Am I bad person for not giving a shit about weddings? I mean I don't want to take anything away from my cousin. He married a cool girl (woman?) and I'm sure he's happy. I wish them the best. But seriously, the only reason I brought this up is to post the picture below. It always all comes back to Marty.

Where's Waldo? Oh he's over there. How hard is he stuntin? Hard. As. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment