Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wild Man.


If you want to know what type of music I like to listen to when I'm about get totally wild. Here it is. I mean there is a song called, "Flip That Bitch a Few Times" (and it's excellent) so you know they're not holding any thuggery back. And I don't even know what "Flip That Bitch a Few Times" means but it sounds like it might be kind of fun and dangerous. Here are some words from Juicy J:

“I’mma say it like this right here my nigga, youknowimsayin? This mu’fucka jammin like a mu’fucka, youknowimsayin…get cho lighter, get cho mu’fuckin weed, get cho mu’fuckin blunts, get cho mu’fuckin weed papers, get cho mu’fuckin bitches together, get cho mu’fuckin pills, get everything you need to get to keep yo ass so motherfuckin fucked up while your listening to this motherfuckin mixtape. Get that shit, put that shit in yo system & just play this bitch nigga.”

Two thumbs way up. If you were wondering if there was a song that uses a gunshot as part of the beat, wonder no more. There are several. By the way let me remind you that this guy has a motherfuckin' Academy Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment