Saturday, April 30, 2011

What's in a fridge?


I know I'm always talking about the "ideal" world. Sorry. But in an ideal world GE wouldn't sell a single one of these things. I guess in an ideal world people wouldn't still be living under a Prince and a Princess. And if they were, they sure as hell wouldn't be waking up at 4am to watch the wedding on TV. Seriously, this is almost too much. Who would ever want a huge ass refrigerator with a huge ass picture of the Royal couple covering the entire thing? I mean I know hillbillies love to have the latest appliances and love digging themselves into deeper credit card debt but I would like to think even they wouldn't want this. Do you really need to keep Doritos, chewing tobacco, and shitty beer cold? Actually, what am I thinking, of course they need a refrigerator. They wouldn't want all those TV dinners and Hot Pockets going to waste.

Credit to Todd Johnson for finding this. You hillbilly bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment