Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wu-Tang Clan.

I'm pretty sure it was ?uestlove that said the cast of "Parks and Recreation" was the Wu-Tang Clan of comedy. Fuck that. I mean I do like that show a lot and think all of the characters are pretty awesome but I'm not thoroughly convinced. You know why? Because me and my dudes are about to be the Wu-Tang Clan of comedy. Actually fuck it. They can have the Wu-Tang title. We're just a group of playaz, pimpz, and hustlaz. Just kidding. We're awkward, weird, self-loathing, and downright creepy. That Odd Future crew might be in the spotlight at the moment but shit ain't even begun yet.
Shane. Look at this pervert. Hide your kids, dogs, and cacti because this weirdo is on the loose. Writer/Actor/White Guy.

Josh. Jesus. Is this picture in black and white? Get this guy some color. Director/Actor/Writer/Complainer.

Courtney. Look at how many bad decisions this motherfucker has tattooed on his body. Actor/FunnyMan/BlackMan/Nipple Show-er/Stereotype.

And that's me. Marty C. What more can I say? Writer/FunnyMan/DepressedMan/PatheticMan/InsecureMan/AssholeMan/Where the fuckin' bitchez at?

So we're not like the Wu-Tang Clan. We're more like the cast of Seinfeld. Josh is Jerry. Shane is Elaine. I'm George (of course). And Courtney is...well there weren't any black people on Seinfeld and he can't be Kramer because Kramer hates black people. Remember that?

Either way this is the reason we moved to New York City. To pursue our dreams. So after 6 solid months of complaining and straight up bitching, we're finally getting a start to this thing we're trying. We're bringing a little bit of weird into your life. Get ready. Until then...



Eat all of our asses with Jelly and like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment