Monday, June 6, 2011

Celebrities.

These are the celebrities I've seen in the past few weeks.

Michael Kenneth Williams aka "Omar" from The Wire was standing in front of me in line at the post office. Taking his sweet ass time. I'm pretty sure he's the reason for all of the terrible Yelp reviews.

Jemaine looked exactly like this when I saw him. People were shocked that I even recognized him. I don't know why, I can spot a fellow pervert from a mile away.

Cheryl Hines is the best. We were the only two in line at Crate & Barrel. She was really confused about something so I asked her what she was trying to figure out. She said she didn't know where her hotel was. I (intelligently) suggested she look at the key to see if the name and address was on it. She pulled out the key and noticed that the only thing written on it was the room number. She said the street started with a "B" so I went through all the "B" streets I could think of. It didn't help at all. She laughed (she has an amazing laugh) and said, "What am I going to do now?" I told her she should call someone she might have talked to, to see if she might have mentioned the name of the hotel to them." She loved the idea. Then I said, "Just don't call Larry David." Cracked her shit up. "I definitely won't, that would end up on the show." If it did. My life would be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment