Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Gucci.


Looks like they took my Gucci Mane craigslist ad down. It's a shame. Looks like he'll always write like a 6 year-old and make signs out of ripped up cardboard that don't make any sense at all. I did get some awesome emails in reply to the ad before the man took it down.

Response #1: "Never heard of him. You can't be doing a very good PR job." I'm not his PR man. I'm his sidekick bitch.

Response #2: Hello. I noticed your advertisement on Craigslist and feel that I am a strong candidate for this position. Gucci Mane is indeed an incredible talent, but I agree that he needs our help to truly succeed. Gucci just needs a crew of responsible young men to keep him on track and out of jail (although his jail time certainly adds to his mystique).

My favorite Gucci song, by the way, is Excuse Me, because it's so damn ICY.

Thank you for your consideration.
Thanks for being awesome.

Response #3: "Pathetic" What's more pathetic? My totally awesome Gucci Mane advertisement. Or the fact that you replied to it? Bitch. Use a fucking period when you're talking to Gucci Mane's sidekick.

This is all part of my plan to meet Gucci Mane and hope he invites me to a titty bar.

Oh yea. This guy was at my job yesterday. Looking totally awesome while looking like a pervert. I know the feeling.


Zach G. in the mu-fuckin' house.

No comments:

Post a Comment