Wednesday, June 1, 2011

@gucci1017

I joined Twitter so I could ask all of my favorite celebrities some serious life questions. I really need all the help I can get.

After posting this I began to feel guilty that my little cousins (people who I should not be Facebook friends with) might not appreciate my perverse wisdom. So I made the decision to block them from my Facebook/Twitter updates. I'm really kind of bummed about it. After all I'm just being myself and I shouldn't have to make excuses for that right? I came to the decision because I think I shouldn't be the leader of this fight (I used to think I was). My little cousins are more than welcome to become bitter/jaded/dickheads in the future but I've made the decision that that's their choice. If they want to live an honest life filled with loneliness and pessimism that should be their decision. I don't want to be the Barack Obama (the leader, not the optimist) of their misery.

Honest? Of course it's more honest. You know what optimism is? Stupidity. I'm not trying to sound extra bitter and I'm not in a bad mood. I just think that it takes a special amount of delusion to be optimistic. Don't believe me?

See what the very intelligent and talented and hilarious Louis CK has to say about it.

Anyways, I wonder what Gucci Mane's answer would be. Probably something like, "I got 99 air conditioners blowing on me and 99 air conditioners blowing on the 99 model-chicks/bad-ass-bitches blowing on my ballsack." I got 99 solutions to your muthafuckin' problemz.

Wait a minute. Gucci was totally the wrong person to ask. Back to the drawing board...



No comments:

Post a Comment