Thursday, March 3, 2011

Head in your hands.

"Why isn't my grapefuit juice purple?"

"You're now listenin' to the mu-fuckin' greatest! I hope..."
"Wait. Fuck. I'm in the wrong building (pronounced 'biw-din')."

"You don't know me...dad."

"I'm in love with a stripper. And he doesn't love me back."

Can't quote this guy because I've only heard one of his songs.

"Life's a bitch. And then you die. What exactly are the benefits of being God's Son again?"


"I'm in prison. And it ain't for MURRRRRDDDDDAAAAA!"

"Brrrr. They didn't put sprinkles on my ice cream cone!"

Do these Top 3 remind you of something? (Look up.)

"Of course I hate my mom. Duh. But don't even get me started on my dad!"

"Why don't people listen to my white people problems anymore?"
"I specifically ordered persian rugs with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh" via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment