Friday, March 11, 2011

Joshua Henning.

I Googled "depressed pale guy" and this is the first picture that came up. It doesn't really look anything like Josh but whatever they all look the same.

I sometimes mention my roommate Josh. I've known him for quite some time now. We both moved to NYC together to pursue our "dreams." Can't say that's going all that well but hey, we're here and we're making the most of it. Sometimes when I look at the guy sitting on the beach ball in the title picture of this page I am reminded of Josh. He wasn't the inspiration behind the drawing but there are definitely some similarities. But he doesn't own a beach ball. It'd be really weird if he did.

Recently he started uploading a picture a day to his Tumblr and he's off to a great start. Take a look and steal his pictures. Actually don't do that. But do take a look, it will be well worth your time. Plus there are only like 5 pictures up so it will only take you like a minute unless you're one of those assholes that looks at White paintings for an unhealthy amount of time, trying to figure out what it all "means." Good luck and enjoy.

http://joshhenning.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. First person to give me some version of a beach ball gets lunch in NYC, on me. Thanks for the nod Marty.

    ReplyDelete