Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nate Dogg part. 2.

This terrible news about Nate Dogg's death has got me twisted. Today I spent all day singing "Area Codes" and "Shake That Ass For Me" to all the old ladies standing in line for the fitting room at work which would have been inappropriate if I wasn't so awesome at singing Nate Dogg songs. Some girl from work heard me singing and said, "Well he's probably in a better place now." I assume she was talking about heaven but I really don't think it matters. Honestly, is there a better place than Nate Dogg's life? In my mind, Nate Dogg's life consists of FaceTiming all of his hoz (in different Area Codes of course), telling girls to Shake That Ass, Regulatin' foolz, and just cranking out the fucking hits. I'm sure there is some weed smoking and keeping it real mixed in there to fill the time but what's better than that? I mean do they even have area codes in heaven? I don't think they do. How will Nate Dogg keeps all his hoz categorized and in check? Heaven is just handing out homework assignments. No, Nate Dogg isn't in a better place. He should be here, making everything sound silky smooth (and kind of perverted.)

Here is one of my favorite Nate Dogg songs:


When I say, "He should be here," I don't mean "here" in my room. That would totally suck for him. You best believe this little insecure weirdo would have more than 21 Questions to ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment