Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Tess Bear Trilogy.

Let me introduce you to a good friend of mine. Tess Bear. You know how she do it? She do it real big. You thought that dude from Entourage was rollin' with Kanye and whoever else is on that show in real life? Nope. He's part of Tess Bear's Entourage. And so are a bunch of other white people. (I see you brown girls. How you feel? Let me at it.)

This is not MY idea of a fun time. Actually it's the definition of a NOT fun time. (Lots of "them" but not that many.)

That's fine because I don't want to talk to you either.

Seriously. What. Is. That?

2 comments:

  1. i just want to point out that the only reason Mercedes came to that party was because i told her on the phone that Adrien Brody was there. when she got there, she was devastated to find out that I meant to say Adrian Grenier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know either of those adrie/an's but I'm sure they're both chaches.

    ReplyDelete